In saga verbatim, Aren lived in the times of night lasting over hundreds of years over the land, when people lived in a boat on water. A mysterious disease hit the people and the Water Spirit told them they needed to return to their home.
Aren set out to dry land to bring the days back and questioned the mountains to meet the sun. The sun was so impressed that gave him a legendary sword - the Revolute Blade. The blade curved when he cut Arenfjord between the mountains.
Aren was swallowed by a dragon in the Arendellian version of the legend and set out in a boat and disappeared in the version of the myth known by the Huldrefólk.
His tumulus was in hidden in the Earth Giant's Passage and his sword Revolute was hidden in the mouth of a dragon sculpture.
He was known as a great leader.
- Mountain climbing
- Breathing underwater
He is said to have had a love interest.
Citizens of Arendelle
He was considered a great leader after he unified Arendellians and carved the Arenfjord.
- Saga of Aren is said to be written by his love interest.
|Legendary ruler of Arendelle
- Frozen II: Forest of Shadows, chapter 4
- Frozen II: Forest of Shadows, chapter 13
- Frozen II: Forest of Shadows, chapter 5
- Frozen II: Forest of Shadows, chapter 19
- Frozen II: Forest of Shadows, chapter 20